"What did the fox say?"
Local pick up available at our shop in Bloomington, MN.
- Jointed arms
- Tag: MADE IN JAPAN
- Age: Post WWII
- Colors: Orange, black, red, beige, cream
- Body: Believed to be mohair
- Front paws: Beige cotton velvet
- Mouth: Red cotton velvet
- Nose: Black pom pom
- Eyes: Plastic
- Overall width: 5¼"
- Overall height: 10¾"
- Overall depth: 5¾"
Measurements are approximate.
- GUC for vintage age
- Lens is cracked on right eye
- Black pen marks on inside of front paws; not sure if this is original
- Mohair a little thin on bottom of back paws and on his posterior
- Stitches on his posterior and spine; original or repair?
Comes from a non-smoking environment.