Made in the 50s or 60s. Superb craftsmanship.
Local pick up available at our shop in Bloomington, MN.
- Diamond detail on back of purse[/caption]Green diamond design on front flap (not sure what brand the labels are; I can make out "MEN" for menthol on the inside of the flap
- Check out the diamond stripe running vertically down the center of the back
- Single Handle
- Brass toggle closure
- Brass footed bottom
- One single interior compartment
- Colors: Red, green, tan, and white
What a fun bag for running about town or stepping out on the town.
- Pall Mall (Menthol 100s (?) for the diamond detail) cigarette cellophane wrappers
- Rose-colored art board box insert
- Brass fittings
- Bag Depth: 4"
- Bag Length: 10"
- Bag Height: 6"
- Handle Drop: 6"
- Strap Width: 1.75"
All measurements are approximate.
- VGUC for vintage age
- Cellophane lifting on underside of flap on left side near the fold; one very small piece of cellophane is lifting on the underside of the flap
- Some wear to brass fittings
- Interior is in very good condition; a few slight scuffs / faint dirt spots
Comes from a non-smoking environment.